Friday, 28 November 2008

My first Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog page.
As this is my first post I'm a little nervous.
I thought I would just introduce you to the kids ha ha.
My real baby has now grown up and left me
so my poor pampered furry babies get most of my attention.
( Hubby has given up competing with shiny crafty things and cats)
Fred, who's not quite grown out of his blankie !
The smudgemister, sleeps anywhere
Dennis, very cheeky little lady !


Alfie, sleeping as usual


I will try harder next time, be good XX



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog nd what a delightful family you have. Basil sends a laid back high five to all your furbabies.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Kath. Your 'babies' are adorable.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kath on creating your blog. How lovely to meet your adorable furry 'family'. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies

    The gang send their love right back ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got the blog up and running. Nice to see your gorgeous furbabies. I'll bet you've lots of other lovely things to show us now you have the hang of it. Look forward to visiting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hey! Welcome to blogland! You did just great with your first post. Lovely to see your furries, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogland and what lovely fur babies you have mine are the dog variety.

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcoome to blogland Kath - love your collecti0n of furfaces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to blogging and what a lovely furry family :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x