Sunday, 7 December 2008

Bored Sunday Afternoons

Hey


Been a funny day today.....cant seen to get going with anything (still in PJ's)

Have done a bit of brayering and made a couple of cards for my Dad-in-law, done minimal housework in case anyone pops in ha ha.

Anyway here's a few bits Ive managed ! Constructive criticism only please ha ha !!!!







Ive used Graphicus stamps (Damask and Daisy script) and a brayer with Tim Holtz or Marvy inks and a Versamark for the resist.

The one below is for a friends birthday card
[Bit of torn velum in corner with a smudge of the blue ink on torn edge] May add 'happy birthday' in top corner not sure yet!




Sorry about quality of the photos the flash was having a bad day to ! Kept leaving me an orb on the image. Got fed up and just uploaded the better ones.





Told you its been a funny day !

[Note to self: must read instruction books before filing under B]

Be good x x

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kath, i like your fancy blog page! haven't found out how to do fancy yet myself, so dead envious.Like your bLue card - i would add the greeting myself as you say it's for a birthday, either of the empty corners would do me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fancypants blog, haven't worked this one out yet, looks great though :)

    Like the cards, especially the daisy and damask, lovely vintage feel to the colour, maybe the sepia tones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, I do love those script stamps and the damask chrysanthumum is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the damask chrysanthemum too. Looks great in these colours. You've made me want to go see if it wants to come out and play. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x