Thursday, 29 January 2009

Coffee, craft, and the odd custard cream

Hi Peeps
My friend Becki, a fellow crafter, normally comes to play during the week.
So last night we sat at the table, coffee, biccy's, the odd jelly baby discussing my finds during my tidy up last week ! Queen of hoarders (her not me) and kettle....pot...... black were all mentioned within the first 5 Min's.
Anyway we decided to kinda challenge each other to make a couple of cards using things we had never used... she had a particularly nice set of Fairy stamps I bought her for her birthday (last year) in her crafty tote bag. My finds have been used below.
Hedgepig stamp from Little Claire designs
It look quite nice as is so I just highlighted flowers etc with a clear sakura stardust.

Laura Ashley peg stamps, still not sure Ive got the hang of them but doesn't look too bad !


Pink paper pad from Paper Mania (I think)
(One of my fave Little Claire hedgepig stamps just coloured with Tombow pastels)

Be good
Kath x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x