Sunday, 22 February 2009

Colouring In !!!

Hey Peeps
Just a quick post... been mad busy all week not had much time to myself
Managed a couple of hours crafting today.
Feel a bit like Ive lost my mojo, so when in doubt colour in !!!
EI Snowdrop script stamp and papers, and my old faves Tombow pens. Text from EI WIGL theme plate

EI Harlequin Rose and H2O's

Very lazy, EI damask stamp and a Heros background stamp just embossed with Copper EP


EI Romance ATC stamps and Distress Inks

Sorry its not much of a description

Be Good
Kath x




5 comments:

  1. These are all lovely Kath! I had my snowdrop script stamp out the other day and am itching do something with the bluebell image as it's so pretty. Love your rose, Rose images and H2Os are a match made in heaven IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try again. I hate to be beaten by a blooming machine Ha! Ha!

    I do love all your cards especially the last one. I've typed this so many times tonight, it's beginning to sound insincere to my ears. Tee! Hee!

    I've just realised the verification method is different now and this time I came to your blog via the chat group link instead of from my blog. Hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how that snowdrop looks! I really have to get one now... I have the bluebell heart shaped stamp set (not yet mounted) so will follow your lead and have a go at colouring with my pens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath
    new day, new chance to comment! love your romance card, colours are lovely. do have a go at the challenges, they make you use colours/stamps you wouldn't normally use (and your brain!)- don't worry about the right colours, everyone's idea of particular named colours is different, so they are all right- if you see what i mean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It worked! - you've changed the system, thank goodness

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x