Sunday, 8 February 2009

Stampbord Stuff

Hey peeps
Been playing with UTEE and Stampbord today.

Had much fun and made a right mess ha ha !
Here's a couple of bits I made .........They look more sparkly than shown here !

I built up 3 layers of black UTEE first.

On the square one I sprinkled black dazzle EP and Gold EP and a touch of gold glitter.

Then just stamped in to it with a stamp from the Harlequin Rose themeplate from Graphicus

I covered the other one completely in gold EP .. just a thin layer.. Then it showed the black through once I stamped into it !! (Stamp from Damask theme plate)

Oh don't forget to punch a hole before you start ... then i just added some cord and a gold bead.

Check out Glenda on YouTube for inspiration !!

Now I'm off to clear up the mess.

Be good

Kath x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x