Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Another Day Another Dollar

Hi Peeps
Been hectic again with work .....didn't even have time to do my blog on Sunday as usual.
Never mind only 20 years till retirement ha ha.
This cold snap isn't willing me out of bed either !
Still, I managed to make a few cards on Sunday morning !
Seem to have a thing about rounding corners this week
I'm still being drawn to my warmer colours even though I should be getting 'springy'
(poss because its blinking freezing here)



Papermania papers and ribbon, and Penny Black stamps simply water coloured in.
Even went a little trendy and 'stapled' my ribbon!


Penny Black stamps again, water coloured, a scrap of brayered card and my trusty scallop scissors ... who needs a die cutter (ME!) Made for a friends birthday she loves pink !



Not to sure about this !
Loved the brayered effect and crackle stamp (yes Ive finally found one) but think I should have mounted on a bigger card base!
EI stamps WIGL text and Flora n Fauna theme plates, I cant for the life of me remembered what I coloured the poppy heads in with ! Think it was a base of distress inks and touches of damp coloured pencil.... I must have been in the zone ha ha
Be good x
Kath



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, love those penny black cards and what you did with your crackle stamp! There are a couple of awards for you on my blog Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards again Kath. The hedgepigs are so cute. Glad you found the crackle stamp too.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x