Sunday, 8 March 2009

Beautiful Flutterbyes

Hi peeps
Afraid I haven't done much but play today
nothing assembled as of yet
haha
I made this for my MIL on Thursday to give to my Nan in Law
Apologies about the photo I took it with my phone as I had forgot to do it before I gave it to MIL.
Anyway the new collage stamps from EI at Graphicus are gorgeous
I naturally had to have the Butterfly Daisy and Poppy theme plates
as I didn't want them to be lonely ha ha
I just stamped the large corner direct to card. Stamped the large image on to glossy card and white velum with black Stazon.
Cut out the flowers and butterfly from the velum, coloured with my trusty TomBows and gingerly embossed from back to give a little definition .Then mounted over image with a couple of foam pads. I added a little colour to the edges using Chalk Eyes and mounted on some textured lilac card then on to base with foam tape to give a little lift, coloured a peel-off black (Does any one else struggle with rub ons ?) ... Et Voila!
Off to play a bit more hee hee
Be Good x
Kath

3 comments:

  1. That card is beautiful Kath - so elegant
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, I've had a computer gremlin so although I've tried to leave a comment over the past few days for some reason the darned thing was blocking your blog along with a few others. Just been sorted by a lovely lady I know.

    Anyway, wanted to say how lovely this card is. I'm trying to do something with the same stamps for my Mum. Once again you've made a beautiful job of this card. Aren't those flourishes fabulous?

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you made with the Butterfly Daisy stamps, it's a beautiful card. Those flourish corners are fab, I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x