Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Midweek Blog?

Hey Peeps
Just thought I would share these before I give them to my {nearly} daughter in law.
She asked me to make a couple of birthday cards for her student friends.
Hope she likes them ha ha Ive gone all of a grunge !


EI Stamps butterfly collage theme plates, a couple of scroll stamps (apols forgot who's) and distress inks (Versafine for the background)
The flowers and butterflies are stamped on to....... paper which I wet scrunched, then flattened out to dry and lightly coloured with distress inks and spritzed again to 'bleed', dried and then stamped image and cut out mounted etc. Used a couple of eyelets to fix to the card !



These are from the same stamp set as above but I just used toning backing papers from a dove craft pack I was bought as a gift by my adopted mum (Ta Mother ha ha) really quick one but like the effect.
Be Good x
Kath

5 comments:

  1. Fab cards, love your grunge effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, these are absolutely great. This is 'classy' grunge!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, thanks for sharing them with the world. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards. I especially liked the flowers you stamped on the wet scrunched paper. I ordered the butterfly plates this week and now I can't wait for them to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x