Monday, 23 May 2011

Wedding !!!!

Hi Peeps just thought I would share my wedding save the dates and invites

Very simple just printed some tags off one of my Cd's not sure which one but its prob a Choc Baroque one
Bit of ribbon done ha ha Used PSP to enhance the text and flower (faux embossed)

This pic is of my 'sample' so it looks a bit tatty now ..... velum overlay and properly embossed text and flower .........did a cheque book style as the wedding isn't local I had lots of info I needed to share


Basically the front cover followed by card which matches the save the date .........then the invite its self ......followed by tear out RSVP, accommodation info, menu, and a little map

Not very crafty mainly done on the computer but Steve did very well embossing the flowers  seeing as his hands are like coal shovels ha ha

Be good

Kath x

2 comments:

  1. think the cheque book is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x