Friday, 9 September 2011

Finally posting some makes !

Hi Peeps


Yes I know its been a while but PC probs etc ..............anyway Ive got it all sorted and Ta Daa some makes.


Not 100% about a couple, its like they have something missing ?? But have a look maybe you have some ideas :)




 I'm still getting to grips with Steam punk love the look but need more stash :)
This is Chocolate Baroque Edwardian Gents stamps with CB Steam punk Xmas cogs embossed, a few Shapeability die cuts and a bit of Tim Holtz glassine paper that I rubbed over a glimmer screen stencil, think it could do with being a little busier ??
This is scrumpled tissue stamped with a Viva decor script stamp, stuck to card. Then CB Fantasic Florals stamped and coloured with distress inks and cut out, and the butterflies/flowers highlighted with glossy accents











This stamp is a fav of mine just love the grungy gothy style of Stampotiques stamps  :) and a Tim Holtz sentiment with a drip drop embossed back ground. I recently discovered Ranger's embossing antiquities which I love and give a nice matt embossed look without looking to distressed

I dont know why this wont load the right way up but hey ho ha ha
Tim Holtz die cuts grunged up with distress inks and distress embossing on a green rose background stamped with a viva decor swirl stamp, flower added and matching box for a friends mum
Managed with pokey tool and patience to get the flourish die cut to weave in and out the bird cage


Be good

Kath x

4 comments:

  1. steampunk not really my scene, but good luck with it! Like the flowery one though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Kath.
    I'm struggling with Steampunk - I love the CB Xmas stamps but get a bit lost with anything else! Your Butterfly card is fab!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, love steampunk but always wonder if I've quite "got it" when I have a go!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, Lovely to have you back crafting and I'm glad you sound so happy now.

    Your cards are all great. Love them all for different reasons. Steampunk is great to get away from the 'pretty' stuff for a bit but takes a bit of practice to get 'in the groove' so to speak. Love what you did with the Glassine. Keep messing with it, it will fall into place. You're nearly there I think. I haven't had time to play with this style for ages and it always takes me 2 or 3 goes to get back into it.

    Love the stamped tissue and those butterflies are gorgeous. Stampotique characters get me every time ;).

    The card and it's box are really lovely (even if I cricked my neck looking at them, Tee! Hee!). I bet your friend's mum was chuffed to bits to receive them.

    See you again soon.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x