Thursday, 27 October 2011

Filigree fusion & Fat Robin! Tee Hee

Hi Peeps

I bought two new stamp sets this week from Chocolate Baroque.........(and a matching CD. Shush dont tell hubby ha ha)

I stupidly didn't realise the huge size of one of the stamps and so can't play properly untill my new 6x6 block comes, I tried laying card over the stamp and brayering but not brill results, (sulky face) But of course I managed to make a few others to ease my pain ha ha.
 
This stamp set has been on my wish list a long time and I think it's going to be a fav  :)
Filigree Fusion from CB ('Im whispering' matching CD available)
 
All the images were stamped using different tecniques, one was guilded, one embossed and the large background stamp just stamped in brown Stazon and a few bits highlighted, a couple of mosaic tiles and a sentiment. The ink over pearlised card makes it quite soft and muted, I quite like the look.













These images are from the Fat Robin set from CB, stamped with Vintage Sepia Versafine and coloured using DI's and a touch of green H2O's, bit of ribbon Ta Da The photo is a bit dark im blaming my phone! looks really twinkly on my desk.








The stamps used here are again from CB and are the Wild Meadow Set, the backing paper is off the CB Essence of Nature CD. Simple mat and layering, bit of a doodle scribble line and a bronzy ribbon to match the bronze mat. This is one of my 'use up some scraps' card. Isn't it funny what you can do with all them bits !







Be Good
Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Three fab cards, Kath. Loving the Fat Robin set! Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x