Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Free Template

Hi Peeps

If you're like me and you blog hop sometimes for inspiration you might like this ...........

I was looking for some simple fold ideas and came across a different tri-fold template, unfortunately it was using 12 x12 card stock, which I don't have a lot of, as I prefer A4 size, anyway made my own template IN CM's that folds nicely into a A6 size (well just under)........... see my make below


I used some plain white card stock for my base and just covered it with Christmas papers from the Chocolate Baroque Seasons Greetings CD and used a couple of stamps from the CB Christmas Flourish stamp set, a bit of Glamour dust et voila a simple Xmas card, Im gonna have a play this aft and make a few more :)



Ive posted a copy of the template below, its not to scale but its dead easy and makes a lovely card .... If you take a copy I would be grateful of a mention or comment!


Zig Zag Template

Be good

Kath x

3 comments:

  1. This works beautifully Kath, thanks for the template. I haven't copied it yet but I know where it is. I'll definitely credit you when I use it.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this Kath - will try later when have some spare time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I really like it so it's being featured on papermood.com ! Hurray ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x