Friday, 21 October 2011

Happy Friday!

Hi Peeps
I was doing my usual blog hop last night and came across some fabby cards......... Ive left comments but as I read they all gave credit to Paula Pascual, go have a nosy at her blog she does some very pretty cards etc.

Anyway (don't i say that a lot ha ha) ........ I had a go at a Gap Card,  fabby idea ...

Just a plain black card with Tim Holtz cog die cuts coloured with DI's and a touch of Inka Gold and an embossed sentiment. A bit fiddly but got there in the end!

Be good
Kath xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card - I would never have thought of using the cogs like this and I've done the gap card class with Paula.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Kath, another one of those ' why didn't I think of that' moments!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x