Friday, 21 October 2011

Just a note ......

Hi peeps as some of you may have noticed I've been around quite alot lately, mainly because I've been a bit poorly and had a couple of weeks off work.

I'm not one for sharing my private life with the world but as a few forum friends have asked why I'm doing random posts during the day and have expressed concern I thought I had better spill.

Here goes ... After a lot of prodding, poking, blood tests, X-rays and visits to a consultant I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis and I'm waiting on further test results to confirm which one - indications are pointing at rheumatoid arthritis but they won't commit yet! We seem to have the inflammation under control, but struggling a bit with the pain. Phew done!

I'm feeling ok about it and am doing my utmost to keep a positive mental attitude most days. I am going to have to slow down a bit and make some lifestyle changes regarding work and recreation but I am making the most of the time off by crafting and creating.

Right that's enough ..... Off to make casserole and do a bit of crafting while my hands are okay plus I've a challenge to do

Be good
Kath xx

1 comment:

  1. that's a **** Kath, hope you get sorted out medwise soon - glad it isn't stopping you crafting though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x