Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Less is more - week 37

I'm afraid my second go at the less is more challenge  is a bit pants ha ha
First thing that popped I'm my head when I saw the word Cocktail was MOJITO not that I'm partial to a few or anything ha ha but then that was it........... mind blank
Anyway least Ive had a go eh !





Below is my cocktail Mmmm not sure about the quanties but the mix is right ha ha
You Are Made Of Silliness, Friendship, and Compassion

3 parts Silliness
2 parts Friendship
1 part Compassion

And a Splash of Talent
Finish off with an olive

What's the Recipe for Your Personality?

Please note this is my second post today so please visit my blog

Kath x

4 comments:

  1. I'm quite partial to the odd mojito now and again too Kathryn... your card looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's FAB
    A mojito is good for me, love the touch of mint
    thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x