Sunday, 6 November 2011

Lazy Sundays

Hi Peeps
Had a very lazy day to day, spent mainly crafting.

I was chuffed this week to have one of my cards posted on Papermoods . Thanks again Fab.

Made quite a few cards today. Just thought I would share a couple before I start lunch.


These are some leaf stamps I was given quite a while ago and I'm afraid I don't know the brand, I just stamped embossed and coloured using DI's, then cut out, and added a sentiment (A Sheena Douglass one)


This is a Crafty Individuals image from miniature people and places mounted on brown card. I've used a piece of coredinations and distressed the edges, cream card stock coloured with DI's and stamped with a Inkidinkido flourish, a Nestie shape, a piece of Choc Baroque backing paper, a flower made from Tim Holtz tattered flower die cuts which  I coloured-then stamped and embossed and added a little button. Also added a bit of fluffy wool.
                                                        This Is a Stampington stamp I have just acquired, Elegant Poppies, simply stamped with Vintage photo DI and mounted on a piece of script embossed coredinations which I then sanded, then I just added 3 gems which I coloured with a brown promarker.
Right I'm off to do my cheese sauce......... I'm famished ha ha

Be Good
Kath xx

1 comment:

  1. These are all so gorgeous, I can't decide which one I like best, stunningly beautiful designs
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x