Sunday, 18 December 2011

Eureka!

Morning Peeps

So guess who took the wrong pills at bed time and has been up all night jittering (Kath has her hand up)

Anyway ....boredom.... then craftiness kicked in ........went and had a hop around..... popped over to Sue Wilsons Blog and then had my Eureka moment !

So your turn ...hands up who saves all their bits of  'holes' when they die-cut..... as we all know we will use them for stencilling or something eventually ha ha !

So out came the box and I've made the below with scraps of card/paper and 'holes' . Thank you Sue!

Another tip while I'm on a roll, two black card stocks slightly off shade from each other ....quick rub over with Black Soot DI and no one will notice ....or am I too fussy ha ha

This is a definite Sue style card















One Labels 16 hole, a piece of Papermania mono paper, a Crealies flower die and foliage die, a CB sentiment stamp and some gems and Ta Dah

This is more my usually shabby style

A bit of core'dinations card, a hole from Iron work motifs, a circle hole, another Crealies flower cut from TH glassine paper, a brass button and four brads.

Right I'm off for warm milk and honey and hopefully a nap x

Be good
Kath x

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOh er - either that little Perfecctionist Imp on my shoulder has a twin or she's paying you a visit too - black cardstock is an interesting one - headn't thought of Black Soot. Now when it comes to white........
    Anyhow hope you're managing to catch up some sleep. I have saved & punched every iota of card & broken several punches in the process.....am beginning to learn that small pieces are better in the bin. Love both your creations - the second especially.
    Got to do some hoovering.......
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both really gorgeous cards, fab designs
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Kathryn, I too hadn't thought of Black soot, very good idea. Thanks for your lovely messages on my blog. I go for chemo again on Wednesday. Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy new year to you both. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black one - hadn't thought of using ink to match colours up tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath,
    I just visited Sue's blog and noticed you mentioned that you also have a blog so I've popped over for a look. I love the cards! The top one is Sue's style but, if I may be forgiven as I adore Sue and her cards, but your grunge style card is my favourite of the two you made.
    By the look of it you have a lovely talent all of your own.
    I will be popping by often now I have found you to see what you will create and to spend a bit of time looking into your archives.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x