Monday, 27 February 2012

Hello again !

I'm on a blogging roll ha ha
Here's a couple of things Ive been playing with this morning, mainly with scraps from my saves (less is more blog to blame ha ha)

A new stamp from Crafty Individuals CI 334, Ive had fun with this. I just stamped the flag on to tissue and coloured the back with pencils stamped the crown on gold and the 'make do and mend on a tag.


Made with layers of scrap from Tim Holtz Kraft Resist some embossed velum and a bit of lace.
Tim Holtz die cuts. lots of Distress Ink mainly Vintage Photo. Odd buttons and string and done.






This again scraps of card and hessian. The stamp is Elegant Stems by Stampington stamped with Snow Cap Adirondack Dabber, a CB sentiment and a grunge rose rolled from scrap strips. All mounted on a white card embossed with a Fiscars wood grain pattern. Oh and a bit of hemp cord.

Be Good
Kath xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, I like these, like the use of the hessian,a real natural look .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of texture & interest - intriguing use of so many different media too. Looks like you've been having fun.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this one shabby chic eat your heart out- something that I'm totally useless at x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both really pretty cards, the one with the rose is absolutely stunning though
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn I was awarded the Leibster award from Kelly , to continue the award you choose 5 bloggers to give it to in turn.
    I have chosen you as someone to recieve this award . I hope you dont mind. I realy like the way you craft.If you go to my blog http://wheelerscraftiness.blogspot.com/ you will see what the award is.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very different and unusual, love it!

    Thanks for your follow on Twitter! I am now folowing you on Twitter and your Blog:)
    Happy Crafting!!
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x