Sunday, 5 February 2012

Hello All

Hi Peeps, sorry I've not been around but with starting back at  work (albeit part time) and house renovations and life in general I've been very busy this year ha ha I know no excuse :)

Anyway here's a couple of makes from two new stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque, I'm grabbing a couple of hours play whilst Steve clears the paths and the cars of snow .........we've had a good 4-5 inches here but the main roads are clear so that's good.

This one is using a stamp from the Wisteria Lane set. I masked of a square of A5 silk card, brayered across with the brown end of Foliage Big N Juicy, stamped the wisteria stamp off the frame and stamped a sentiment from CB Loving Sentiments set and then just mat and layered a tiny gold layer and a bronzy red layer. Very simple but effective.

Here I stamped the image from the Punky Romance set onto cream card stock, coloured with Tombow markers, added my usual highlights with glossy accents, I coloured the edge with a touch of Mustard seed and Spiced Marmalade DI's and layered on an orange piece of coredinations, distressed of course.

Hope your all warm and cosy with this horrid weather.

Be Good
Kath xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the gradation of colour in the first & the way you stamped the branch off the brayered section. I absolutely love that second one - the colouring is terrific with the glow around & I just love the way those flowers pop. Been wondering how you were getting on back at work - take it steady. House renovations take an absolute age. Hope your little furry ones aren't too phased by the white stuff.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wisteria one - so simple, and so very effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath , I'm Elaine,
    I like these two very much so simple in style but so effective. Sadly Im not into the grunge thing but I do like the heart with wings above. I love your blog page set up with the spots lace and ribbon flowers... wow you are so clever it looks amazing
    Well Done.
    Elaine W

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x