Saturday, 25 February 2012

Less Is More Challenge

Hi Peeps
Thought I would have ago at Less is More challenge this week....You know I struggle ha ha but the title drew me in as I have lots of scraps and bits n bobs so here it is my attempt at week 56 - Don't scrap it



A piece of grunge board I made a mess of but cunningly hid with the flower tee hee, I knew it would come in handy.
The flower is one i've had half made up a while but not used, till now. Tim Holts tattered flowers stamped/inked with DI's and a sentiment from CB loving sentiments set.

Be Good
Kath xx

16 comments:

  1. well I'm guaranteed to mess that up LIM is not on my list - I struggle with that one completely. Love the way you've used the grungeboard.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Kath! am still looking at the heaps and wondering where to start.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flowers,
    they look simple great

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and a super flower

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kath, love all the textures. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning Kathryn
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Kathryn, I love the script stamped over the flower petals.
    Thanks so much fro joining us and we hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's stunning Kath, the colours are beautiful! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kath, so elegant
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and delicate card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kath this is stunning, so understated and elegant - love it!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never have been able to figure out how to use grungeboard...this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really simple but everso effective -really great card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, love the grungeboard. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous look, I especially like the print on the flower petals.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully CAS!
    I love the monochrome colour scheme :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x