Monday, 5 March 2012

Alpha Tags Swap - March

Hi Peeps
Here's my E, F, & G tags for this months Chocolate Baroque Tag swap, pop over and have a look.

I was really rushed last month, so this month I've taken my time and planned ahead, so I have good ideas for the next few batches  :)

I'm adopting the recipe idea Ive seen on a few peoples blogs, mainly because I tend to waffle ha ha.
All my tags are cut with Tim Holtz Tag die.

Tag E for Edwardian
Eccentric Edwardian Stamp set - Chocolate Baroque
Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany, Tea Stain, Vintage Photo.
Versafine - Vintage Sepia
Scrap of card and tissue paper.


I coloured up the tag, Stamped the script and clock.
Stamped the Gent image on white card and clear embossed it. Edged the cutout image with a little DI.
Stamped the book on thick card and repeated on tissue for the pages. Cut them out and assembled 'book'. I shadowed the Gent with a bit of DI and stuck down images.
Finally just added a bit of bronze cord and a grommet to the hole.


Tag F for Flurry of Florals
Assorted Chocolate Baroque Papers
Crealies creative flower dies  - CL CF 02, 20 & 06
Spellbinders foliage die
Cats eyes chalk ink pads - Wisteria & Lavender
A few pearls and a bit of pink ribbon.

I coloured the tag with the cats eyes, cut out lots of flowers, coloured the petal edges with chalk inks, shaped and stuck them.
Then I just arranged them stuck them added a few leaves and pearls and a bit of ribbon.

Tag G is for Gold
Filigree Fusion stamp set - Chocolate Baroque
Crealies Dies CL CF 20 & CL CF 16
Viva Decor - Inka Gold
Ranger tarnished gold EP  and Versamark
Gold card
Gold markers
Pearls and fibres.

I cut the tag, stamped & embossed the image twice once on the  tag & one on scrap for the flower, edged the tag with the marker. I cut the flower and foliage and rubbed all over with Inka Gold paint.
I coloured a few dots with the marker and coloured the pearls too, then just added the fibres.

Phew done ha ha
Its great fun and I've received four lovely tags already  :)  Only 19 to go ladies !

Off to try and find my camera which hasn't turned up yet from the move (nearly 12 months) but I'm so fed up of the rubbish photos off my phone ! Wish me luck.

Be good
Kath xx




6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Kath. Well done for being organised. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn these are lovely I adore the little book on the tag.
    Im glad little Toni finaly got rid of the lampshade, those things drive kitty's mad.
    Thank you for accepting the award, sorry to put you to work, I thought your work was lovely so nominated you.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are splendid Kath - my favourite is the gold one but I must say the first one with the book is intriguing. Goodness there's some dimension on your F tag.
    Hope you found your camera - I've been hunting & hunting for a butterfly book I had but cannot find - we've done so much rearranging/sorting over the last 6 months.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really gorgeous Kath, heck of a lot of work on the flowers there! - love the ideas. Have to admit I used the foliage stamp too, but mine is for F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous tags, love the flowers and the gold one is just stunningly beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Kathryn my favourite is the gold one it's stunning but they are all lovely

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x