Monday, 19 March 2012

Happy Monday

Hey Peeps
Mondays seem to have become my Sunday .... ah the joys of part time work ..... They are now my quiet days devoted to minimal house work and lots of crafting .........Think I shall christen it Meday lol. Yes that may sound quite selfish but if I've learned anything from this stupid illness its how to have a me day ha ha.

Anyway enough of me, hows you lot, hope all you mums had a lovely day and all you un-mums had a peaceful day :)

Today I've been mainly using my unloved stamps again (note last post as I hang my head in shame).
Luckily Ive only one set left to use and as they were a gift and not "my choice" I'm not counting them.

Here's today's makes

Stampers Anon - City Central (clear) and Grunge Cirque
Tim Holtz Glassine paper
Brayer and Big n Juicy Foliage
Crealie dies for leaves & flowers
Bit of Vintage Photo DI
Scrap of spotty paper ??
Mini Staples









Stampers Anon - Life's Possibilities
Tim Holtz Kraft Resist
Black EP
Snow cap Adirondack Dabber
Square of Kanban Industriana

6 comments:

  1. Great cards Kath - love Umbrella Man!
    Good to hear you are having some Medays! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, thanks for visiting my blog and lovely message. Love your cards. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very TH both! Glad you're having some Medays - definitely a good idea but not easy to achieve.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kath a great card love the image and the print paper, Well done you have made such gorgeous creations Lately Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment above was for the card with the umbrella,Kath the one above is stunning , sorry I clicked too soon Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x