Monday, 26 March 2012

Hels Sherridan Workshop

Hey Peeps

Had a most marvellous morning at Dawn Bibby's Studio with the lovely Hels Sheridan on Sunday Morning.

All the ladies where fabby and we had a really good laugh, I also met up with some of my fellow Chocolate Baroquians too, So big thanks to Sarah for geeing me up and inviting me along .... can't wait for the next one :)

All the stash/stamps/findings etc used were Tim Holtz stuff.
I used Aged Mahogany & Vintage Photo DI's and Victorian Velvet D. Stains.

Its basically two tags large and medium, largest used as a wrap. I used quite muted colours, some of the ladies went quite dark which showed up the white stamped resist brilliantly.

Be good

Kath xx

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had super fun - must get myself some Distres Stains.
    The comibnation of brown & pink works beautifully with the photographic black of the gentlemen.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - nice to meet you too - it was a fabulous workshop! Love your blog - have become your latest follower! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath - yours is beautiful (I know, I saw it 'live'!). Fabby workshop and great company - so good to meet you at last. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous!!!
    Got to wait until September, then I'm doing a workshop with Anneliese Bates in Derby. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have spun sugar distress stain and am thinking I could use some more!

    FABULOUS projects

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all really fantastic, love the colours and the die cuts and stamped image look fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really gorgeous love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x