Monday, 5 March 2012

Lots of news

Hi Peeps

I was one of the lucky winners of this months Crafty Individuals Challenge !!!!! Spring -With my shabby post cards, I'm really please with my little self and hey its doesn't take much so as you can imagine I'm happy as a pig in poop, so thanks Jean and Malc and congrats to the others who also have a lovely CI stamp whizzing its way to them.

My poorly furry baby Toni (the twinkle) is finally out of her lamp shade, off antibiotics and rid of the Frankenstein's monster style staples, we think Fred may have helped relieve her of her first stitches, hes always washing her, anyway shes flying round the house like a loon so she obviously better. Except when shes helping me to craft... she now has her own cushion next to me ... it stops her 'tiding' my ribbon box ! Ignore my Ironing in first one ha ha and yes she is playing with my Ipad shes an ICat.


The kitchen, dinning room, swap round, knock through is finally finished (well except the new flooring) poor hubby is shattered but its fabulous, I'm sooo pleased with it ! It was worth the mess and dust etc but never again ha ha. Will post some pics when its clean ha ha


The lovely Elaine over on Wheelers Craftiness has passed on this award to me, Thank you Elaine its lovely of you to think of me. I don't usually participate with awards as I find them a little time consuming, and remind me of chain mail which I have an aversion too, and to be truthful I also find it hard to pass them on as I don't actually know enough bloggers to pass them on to ha ha, but Ive made an exception just this once.


The idea for this award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to another. This helps to spread the knowledge and readership.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them for thinking of you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment to the 5 bloggers to let them know you have chosen them for the award.

My 5 are listed below .... I do appreciate that a lot of people don't participate with awards, for the same reason I usually don't, So ladies I wont be offended if you don't take part but this is a good one to get the traffic flowing.


Vron

Ann

Jenni

Emma

Sandra

Be Good
Kath xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, thank you for thinking of me for this award. Like you, I stopped participating in these awards a while ago but will accept this one from you with grateful thanks.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, thanks Kath! I'm just happy that you considered me! Award accepted with thanks, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little furry friend does look much happier - especially reading those magazines. Does she do artistic paw prints too?
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, thanks Kath! Not sure if I can think of 5 either that haven't already got this, but will try!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x