Monday, 12 March 2012

Such a naughty girl .......

Hi Peeps,
I've been busy over the last few weeks having a clear out of cupboards etc, and sorting through my stash, ...mainly my stamps and I'm seriously annoyed with myself.......... I have so many stamps that I haven't even taken out of the packet ... I know I'm probably not the only one,  why do we do it ..... ha ha
On a good note I've found my camera ... but not the charger oops.

Anyway I've kind of challenged myself to go through and use every set....... I've made quite a few using my Chocolate Baroque stamps, which I do tend to use the most, but let myself down with my Tim Holtz ones so here's two to start with ... I've used the same layout for both, another challenge to me.

If anyone know of a good layout challenge blog, please leave me a message and a link :)







DI's - Worn Lipstick & Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz - Artful Flight stamps & Tattered Flowers Die
Scrap of Core'dinations embossed with C/Bug Script folder
Choc Baroque sentiment.
DI's- Vintage Photo & Tea Dye                          
Tim Holtz - Curious Possibility  Set                 
Scrap of Centura pearl embossed with TH Texure Fades Postal folder
Choc Baroque sentiment



Be Good
Kath xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kath.
    I hope you feel ashamed of yourself - neglecting your stash!!!
    Fab cards btw.
    A good site for sketches is http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
    Splitcoast stampers always worth a look too - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-sketches-f41/
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to lol at your post. I probably have a few unloved stamps but have been used in the past so not as naughty as you!!!
    Beautiful cards.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards and had alook at your alphabet ones and they are great too! what I'm looking for is a good place to do tag challenges they seem to be in short supply! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards glad you found your camera. Hugs elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops - lost my comment so here goes again. Try http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/ for challenges.
    I have to confess that I applied a scatter gun approach to stamps when I started crafting & have now settled to CB & Penny Black. I have lots of uninked CB still so am working my way through those with the Alphatags but I'm not a fast crafter at all.
    Love your combination of Tattered Rose & Vintage Photo.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I am a new follower and following on Twitter too

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x