Wednesday, 18 April 2012

DT Member - LEJ Designs

Hi Peeps

A bit of news to share :)

The lovely Lindsay has asked me to be a design team member woo hoo!
I'm extremely flattered and looking forward to working with her hand drawn digi images and drawings.

Please follow the links and have a nosey at her blog, her shop site and the challenge blog.

Hi also to my fellow DT members and an apology this should have popped up yesterday and didn't, not sure why as it was all set up correct?? Ah well at least I noticed ha ha

What this space for some fabby makes (fingers crossed)

Be Good

Kath xx

8 comments:

  1. well done you! That's brilliant news! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations & looking forward to what you get up to.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kath! Look forward to your creations, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hun look forward to working with you on the new challenge blog,thanks for popping over to my blog love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath , Wow well done fab news
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away love the sheena ones your work is superb
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to working with you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done from me too - fellow DT love your cards...
    the one above this is a lovely colour combination xxx
    am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to have you on the team sweetie =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x