Monday, 30 April 2012

Its all gone brown again

Hi Peeps

Hope you've all had a fabby weekend - its been cracking the flags here today ....Typical....although its rather windy still, so not to warm.

I started off this card with the intentions of going pink and cream ? Its brown again ha ha .... I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm a 'brown & neutral' kinda gal lol.... I wonder if there's a support group?

Any how here it is....


I used the following
Tim Holtz - Natures Elements - Post card Embossing folder - DI's
Spellbinders - Bitty Blossoms die
Snow cap Dabber

Just a little reminder about LEJ's Designs new challenge blog which kicks off tomorrow, go have a nosey and join in. There's some lovely Candy up for grabs, Me and my fellow DTM's have been very busy behind the scenes rustling up some inspiration which will be posted tomorrow :)

Be Good

Kath xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is so beautiful. As much as I adore pink and cream I really like your colour choice here.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's not all brown - plenty of pink in there as far as I can see. Love all the texture there - visual as well as tactile.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this Hun,the design is amazing,and love all the textures,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x