Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Just a quickie

Hi peeps
Just thought I would share this make with you. Its not very exciting ha ha

Been a bit off :( but back on track......... thank god for medication lol

Ive been playing with embossing powders ...mainly mixing them up and seeing what happens ha ha

A few mishaps and a nosey kitten later and Ta Da


Watcha Doin !


The stamps are from Chocolate Baroque - Butterfly Poppies set - I just used the large background, the flowers and the script moth. The text is from the Loving Sentiments set.

Ranger Ancient Tarnished Gold
Vintage Photo Distress powder
Walnut Stain DI
Nesties Frame and velum and Bronze Centura Pearl card stock.

The flower and moth have just a bit of tarnished gold to give the pitted effect.
I stamped the background and frame and lightly sprinkled each powder on, in patches it gives it a nice shabby, antique appearance............. need to try the patina affect that's doing the rounds too :) looks nice and mucky ha ha

Be good

Kath xx

7 comments:

  1. Looks like that nose could get embossing powder stuck to it - hope this little one didn't get too nosey. Hope you're feeling a bit better - frustrating isn't it? I agree about medication! Love the colours & the deep creaminess - I keep seeing that patina look achieved using alcohol inks........ hmmmmm.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stuff Kath - really pretty - and that fur baby is so cute - will have to put my mischief on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute,is your wee kitten,he he,great photo Hun and as for the card just love it,that is one super design,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, love the colours and that frame is stunning, your kitten is sooo cute as well. Hope you have things sorted with your medication now and are feeling better. Have a lovely weekend sweetie
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath first I love the look of your new blog great work. Sorry you havnt been well , keep taking that medication . Your techniques are fab I love this , I expect you were quite mucky at the end of it but its fab . I love that frame!, and the expression on your nosy kittens face , what a look !!.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely card, "tres chic":)

    I have been looking at the new Patina too. I wonder what its like?

    Thanks for your comment, re my decorating. The one good thing about it was I watched Crafting TV whilst pasting the paper lol
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee Hee! Lovely kitty and lovely make too! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x