Wednesday, 4 April 2012

A little bit Sheena

Hi peeps
In my final battle to use every one of my stamps Ive come up with the below ..... Unfortunately once I had used the final 'Bought as a Gift' set, I inadvertently discovered the wonders of A little bit Sketchy Sheena Douglas .... and had to buy a few more ...oops ! Isn't it funny how you think something isn't your cup of tea till you have a go

Ive only done simple cards with them so cant wait to play properly but I'm soooo impressed with them.

I was bought Poppies and Daisies, and must have used the daisy stamp at one point as there was traces of ink one it :) The others are Silly Moo and Happiness ( Ive also bought the Sheltering Tree but not played yet)

Off this week and it snows .... sods law ha ha ...Hope your all warm and crafty :)




Be Good
Kath xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi there - some lovely stuff here - but then I just about love everything Sheena does!!! xxRachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not used any of these Sketchy stamps but I certainly relate to what you say about not thinking something is 'you' until you try it out. I've been surprising myself with the tags & I've bought images I'd never have imagined I would through CB.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not used any of these Sketchy stamps but I certainly relate to what you say about not thinking something is 'you' until you try it out. I've been surprising myself with the tags & I've bought images I'd never have imagined I would through CB.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kath these are stunning , the happiness one is my fav, fabulous stamping here you are so good at that well done I saw the silly moo ones the other day They are Sheenas stamps FAB such a fun card well done Hugs Elaine .
    Have a nice Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really great each so different in styles ,but you have done a brill job can't decide which I like best!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all really gorgeous cards hun, I love the silly moo one especially. Hope you are having a lovely easter weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Kath Hun these are all such gorgeous cards love those flowers,and the rest are just so beautiful bless you for following my blog Hun,look forward to seeing more hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great makes cant log on will nosy later xx Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x