Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Challenge No 3 - Lots of Layers

Hi Peeps
Well we are on week three of the LEJ Designs challenge and are getting lots of entries, so thank you peeps :) just a gentle reminder, can you all make sure your entries are posted on the date and not before, and also than your links work, we have had quite a few that don't and this takes away your chance of winning the goodies and its awful when its a fabby entry and it cant be accepted :(
Here's my DT offering, I had such fun with this image and it reminded me of me at about 10 yrs old, always covered in mud and and a bit cheeky ha ha

We have two prizes again, the first randomly drawn name will win 3 digi's of their choice from http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/


The second name picked out will win a a £10 gift Voucher for Joanna Sheen's online shop, which was very kindly donated by the lovely Vee Cassidy http://veecassidy.blogspot.co.uk/

Please don't forget that Lindsay has a monthly prize draw to win a digi image , just for people who use an LEJ Designs image on their entries .........BONUS :)
Good luck
Kath xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hun this is brilliant I just love what you have done,with the background its just so effective,just perfect for the image,love this too bits,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the image and the background. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the look of that brick wall - now why am I not surprised you liked making mud pies?
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee with 4 brothers I really didn't stand a chance :)

      Delete
  4. Really gorgeous sweetie I love what you did with this image, I used to sing that little song all the time
    Lindsay xx
    http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one Kath - it really is fabulous! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x