Friday, 4 May 2012

Its Friday !

Hi Peeps
Another quick one.... I was ordering some stamps from Choc Baroque when a Digi kit threw its self in my basket .....like a crafty lemming .....  there are four kits, this is my fave .... Here's what I've done with it :)


Chic Script set 1 - Chocolate Baroque - Digi downloads by Lesley Wharton
Some Extra fine embossing powder which i sprinkled immediately on the vellum as it popped out the printer
A CB sentiment, dots of Viva Decor pearl pen and a scrap of lace

Simples!

Enjoy your weekend
Be good

Kath xx

3 comments:

  1. Hmm - not sure I believe the Lemming story! Love the floral embellishment. Have a good weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kath , love the tag pocket what a fab idea , fabulous stamping ( as always ) Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card love the pouch for the tag x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x