Monday, 14 May 2012

Make do and mend

Hi Peeps

Well the weather here has bucked up after a horrid night and morning :)
Was in the garden yesterday weeding and Toni took offence to me trimming her sunbathing shrub !
Little monster attacked me every time I went near .......... I managed to take a couple of photos :) then left her alone.....

I've been up since 6 ish crafting away and made a lovely .... erm .....thing...... lol I'm sure someone know the proper name ha ha

Anyway here its is....

Ive used Chocolate Baroque stamp sets - Lace fragments and Haberdashery .....I'm loving these two at the mo.

I embossed with, detail black EP,  all the habdash elements and cut them out.

Embossed the lace frags using white EP.

Coloured/shaded with a bit of Tea Die and Forest Moss DIs

Added a few buttons, pins and ribbon and that's about it really

The 'box' is just an A5 backing card and A5 frame, two strips of card all stuck to concertina'd card to layer it up :) was quite easy once I had sussed out my gubbins ha ha

Be good

Kath xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Kath - what a beautiful card - really love those stamps! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning "erm thingy"!! Love the photos of Toni too

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kath this is beautiful, that gorgeous fame , and those fab details,inside what wonderful work Well done.
    How fab to make Peanut butter muffuns , they sound yummy.
    Toni looks a fabulous cat , such stunning photo's Kath.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project Kath, the new stamps look great!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might it be a "shadow box?"
    Whatever it's called it looks brilliant & I love the glossiness of that embossing. Your little feline looks a tad territorial.......
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x