Monday, 18 June 2012

CBN Challenge - Scrapbook a card

Hi Peeps
Its Challenge time over at Crafty Bloggers Network Blog

The theme this time is 'Scrapbook a card'
Be great if you all joined in.

Sorry this post is a bit short and sweet but I'm on my Ipad and its not the best for trying to blog ha ha
Here's my attempt and please bear in mind I'm not a scrapbooker so if i can have a go .....you wonderful lot have no excuse what so ever :)


Stuff I Used
Kaisercraft - Hippy Girl collection papers and journal tag
Acetate printed sentiment
Pic of my beautiful Toni 'the Twinkle' tabby cat
Bit of sakura stardust pen

Be Good
Kath xx

14 comments:

  1. That a love scrapbook page love the cat image and the saying xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kath. Such a lovely photo of your cat and the layout and colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh kath I love this hun, love the photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kath! I love the photo of the cat, it reminds me of my Tiggy :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Kath - really great! Good to see one of your fur babies taking centre stage! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Kath this is beautiful love the colours and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning hun, I love the photo
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Pretty and your cat is gorgeous, great picture. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about not being a scrapbooker but you certainly rose to the challenge. Your cat looks very comfortable amongst those flowers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wouldn't have know you weren't a scrapbooker - this is great. Lovely layout, fab flowers and great colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's brilliant, and what a gorgeous picture of your cat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kath I love kitties and just adore your card! Loving your cute sentiment too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card purrrfect sentiment for it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card with a lovely kitty.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x