Sunday, 10 June 2012

Challenge No 1 AECA - Anything Goes

Hello and Welcome .........

Well Peeps, It time for my new DT spot

Its Launch day at Altered Elusions & Cards Artitude and the first theme is Anything Goes

All the deets are simply laid out, so go have a nosy round, find your feet :)

Abbie & Suze have done a great job of setting this up, done their best to ensure you have no excuses not to enter ha ha, and the added bonus is a showcase page linked to your blog showing the winners off too.

Psssttt but you don't even need a blog to enter.......why am i whispering!

We have all been very busy behind the scenes, making this a fabby challenge blog and one which I'm sure you will all enjoy ... something a little bit different :)

Here's my contribution a faux altered book




Stuff I used
Digi Images - Sassy Studio
Tim Holtz - Cogs/ keys /book plates dies, DI's - Distress powders and EP's-Embossing folders
Kanban Mechanica papers
Faux altered book template (deets are posted in my last blog post)


We have some great sponsor's on board such as Sassy Studio & LEJ Designs

Can wait to see all you fabby ideas :)

Good luck
Be Good
Kath xx

10 comments:

  1. That is fantastic xxx Love it xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is amazing Kath, I love the images and the whole design is just fabulous
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning as always hun, gorgeous colours and a fab design, love the die cuts too,just stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stuff Kath - really beautiful - I've tried to have a nosey around but I can't seem to pick up the site - Mr Blogger must be playing me up! Will try again later! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Kath! I love Sassy Designs and will be looking in my craft stash to see what I have to take part in the challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbly steampunky - the faux book I can see I shall have to have a go at - great fun the way your images are strutting about inside!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Hun such a great creation :D Looking forward to many more challenges with you :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this! Absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh
    Just stumbled upon your blog!
    Love your steam-punky altered book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWzers - this is amazingly stunning, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x