Tuesday, 5 June 2012

LEJ Challenge No. 6 - Button It

Morning Peeps

Its challenge time again at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog :) The theme this week is 'Button it'

Please pop over join in, have a nosy, check out the entries and the fabby DT makes.

Here's my offering this week

Ive used
LEJ designs - Time Stealing Pixies
Polychromos Pencils
Paper scraps from my stash
Lots of buttons :)

This week as usual the first name drawn out will win 3 digi's of their choice from LEJ Designs http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/



And the second name drawn out will receive a bag of 20 mixed charms from I'm Charmed
http://www.im-charmed.blogspot.co.uk/



Good Luck

Be good
Kath xx

PS sorry its late, flippin blogger kept freezing and it wouldn't post !

15 comments:

  1. Really fab hun, I love the layout and the buttons look fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, great image and love the layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Kath - really love it! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I am loving how you have used the buttons on the card and the image is fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card and can sympathise with problems with blogger drives me nuts some days too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. brill card hunnee , love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you ve used the clock, it's fab.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kath your card is so cute, I love how you have included the clock and the sweet little pixies. The distressing of your paper and the buttons are fabulous too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! I love those pixies! Great work! Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh just adore this hun that is one, brilliant layout and just love love those buttons,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I laughed - what did you expect Mr Blogger would do with such a creation?
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I giggled myself how ironic is it ha ha i think the pixies teamed up with the gremlins and ran amock

      Delete
  12. Brilliant card I love it :0) x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x