Monday, 25 June 2012

LEJ Challenge No.9 - Summers Here

Hi Peeps

Its challenge time at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog and this weeks theme is Summers Here!

You may need your shades for my effort .....you all prob know by now I'm not a bright colours person
so this was a 'challenge' for me ha ha........... Hope you like it :)



Stuff I Used
LEJ Designs - SuzeJo digi image (sans witch hat)
Choc Baroque stamp - large flower? (sorry it was in a grab bag)
Polychromos Pencils
Crealies Flower die
Bunting words simply printed on to yellow card stock
Bit of red ribbon


We have two prizes this week. The first name drawn out will win 3 digi's of their choice from LEJ Designs http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/




And the second name randomly drawn out will win a £10 online voucher for Joanna Sheens website kindly donated by Vee Cassidy http://veecassidy.blogspot.co.uk/ . The lovely Vee is also our Guest DT this week, so please bob by and say hello :)

Don't forget we have an extra draw each week for people who have used an LEJ Designs image with a rolling jackpot so you never know it could be you !

Hope you can join us

Be Good
Kath xx

Dont no about you lot but im having a really bad time with Blogger this was sheduled at 8 this morning ??? wouldnt post or anything arggghhh had to do it all again Hmmph sorry Guys :)

18 comments:

  1. Hi Kath gorgeous card really cheered me up love the yellow and the design is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sweetie x I love how cheerful it looks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kath, the colours are fabulous - I love bright colours too!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kath. I love the banner down the side and the colours are lovely and summery.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, lovely and summery x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow yes very bright and summery love it well thought xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brill summery card love the buntings down the side
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB card Kath, I thought I was late lol. Love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually love the colour yellow for cards - find it really cheerful.
    This is a great fun card.
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card Kath - you are an eager beaver aren't you! I love this image too! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Where's me sunglasses, lol! You did well with this gorgeous card Kath. I find using brights a challenge too but you rose to it perfectly.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect inspiration for a summer challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is wonderful, great image and the colours very summery.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kath I love your card it's so cheerful, Love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kath what a wonderful Card! I don't think there is any other color that screams summer more than yellow. So warm and sunny. And it always makes me smile. I love the sentiment banner down the side too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's fabulous Kath well done what a summery sunshine card Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great summer card, Kath love the bright summery feel. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya hun, I thought for sure I had commented on this but looking now I guess I didn't (sorry *scatterbrain*)
    It's really fab, loving the bright colours and the bunting is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x