Thursday, 26 July 2012

Three in a row !

Morning Peeps
You getting fed up of me yet ha ha

As I've been saying I'm trying to enter a few more challenges........ mainly to get me using different stash and making different types of cards ....... still love the grunge ha ha

I've made this this morning from some Laura Ashley stash I've had for ages and never really used ...slapped legs for me ha ha, I have lots of things bought for me at birthdays and Xmas but most of it ends up stuck in a drawer, so even if I just make something once a week I suppose tis better than it gathering dust eh !

Any hoo here it is ...a bit girly for me but I'm quite pleased with it, still had to mucky it up a bit with DI's, ha ha it looked to clean :)

Mucky Paws

Stuff Ive Used
Laura Ashley - 6x6 papers and embellishment's
Personal Impression's P1266F - Little Girl stamp
Nesties
Flowers from my stash
DI's Tattered Rose & Bundled Sage

I'd like to enter it in to the following challenges

Stampin for the weekend - Ch 14 Photo Inspiration

Emergency Crafters - Circles

Have a fabby day
Be Good

Kath xx

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kath, I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love those colours! fab card hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. er.......I bought these papers as a very new crafter.........need to unearth them methings & there are some stickers to go with them....... you've certainly made good use of these.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with all your challenge entering with some great cards, I am usually pretty lame about entering challenges, I forget!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Kath, good luck with the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Kath I love the papers and the image is gorgeous. Beautiful flowers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Kath, like you and many other crafters I'm sure? Have loads of stuff lying around unused, what a great way to use bits xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Sweetie, I'm like you, so much stuff, i need to use some of it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful kath and love how you have put it togehter
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet!! Love your little girl image! The colors are so soft and girly...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It`s a beauty, love the design and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow wee! This is beautiful. I love the use of the pastel tones with a vintage look! This is very different to what I have seen you make previously!
    Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Kath, you've grunged it to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Kath - love how you grunged it up - love those LA papers too.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Kath love the colours and image is pretty xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful creation . I love the colours so refreshing xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. a gorgeous card, everything blends so well together, lovely and summery x

    ReplyDelete
  19. These soft pastel colours are really lovely and look none the worse for a bit of muckying up, lol! Er, I have a cupboard full of gorgeous stuff I never touch .............. I NEED MORE HOURS IN EACH DAY!!!! ....... just like the majority of crafters I suppose, lol! Well done for making such a beautiful card with yours.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great use of the stash ! Think I have those papers somewhere too lol..... x

    ReplyDelete
  21. thats a beautiful card , really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, good luck in the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Kath your card is lovely; I recognise many of the things you have written! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. Love the colours, such a pretty frame, stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really sweet card and well done in trying to use up your stash! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous hun, I love the image and the colours and shape are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card - love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x