Thursday, 23 August 2012

Christmas ??? Me ...never

Hey Peeps
Ive made a Christmas card to enter the lovely Tabitha's Christmas in July Challenge on Tabitha's Kitchen

I Bah Humbugged all the way through ha ha ha ..I'm seriously notorious for,,,,, not making cards for Christmas till at least I've stopped wearing tee shirts,  and ,,,,,getting rather grumpy when people start asking me what I want ? lol.......... but I decided to have a go ........and to be honest I enjoyed myself lol ..........so thanks Tab it got me through another sleepless night and at least I've got one ticked off my list.





Ive used a Chocolate Baroque stamp, I have quite a few of their Christmas ones and I just love them, out they come every year and TBH I always do the same sort of style with them, but I do like a bit of shabbiness.

edit
Oops forgot to add the stuff Ive used sorry
Chocolate baroque - stained glass xmas stamp set and seasons greetings (CD) backing papers
Coredinations card
Ribbons n buttons from stash


Be Good
Kath xx

22 comments:

  1. I like this very much. The tree looks fab and I love the shabby chic look to your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, fabulous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kath. Shabby but chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and love the shabiness lol the tree stamp is fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful ..Love the shabby chic effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kath. I love the image and the rich festive colours are gorgeous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Kath. The colours give it a Victorian feel. I like making Christmas cards but it takes me a while to get into the swing of them and the last two years I've barely had time to make any until right into December. Talk about panic, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card Kath - really beautiful - it feeld good to get the christmas card ball rolling - you know it does!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath this card is fantastic... I've never done a distressed Christmas card.. But I'm gonna have a shot after seeing this .. It's stunning.. Hugs Px

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Kath - like the shabby style! Which CB plate is the tree from? I thought I had all the Christmas ones, but don't recognise this. Sarah (& the Honey Monsters) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sarah it's on stained glass Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shading of that tub & your cracked shabby background. The red bow is a beauty & really helps pick up the red bauble. Definitely Vintage Victorian.
    Hope you have a better night.
    Take care
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Kath, so rich and luxurious looking, even though it is shabby chic, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful ,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on your project!! Love it:)This is like a Charlie Brown tree:)
    Thank you for joining us at Tabitha’s Designs Challenge # 1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shabby chic style and the stamp! Great colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a really lovely card. The stamp is lovely and the colours are traditional but the way it has been done looks vintage a chic and a little grungy! Love it!
    Hugs Lisa. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous shabby chic but so classy - really rich colours,
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore this Kath the inking and texture and layers I just love it . Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Een hele mooie kaart en geweldige mooie kleurencombinatie.Groet, Elly

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x