Friday, 17 August 2012

Happy Friday

Hey Peeps

Just a quicky to show you this card I made for one of hubbies work mates :) hope the schedule thing works it been being a pain lol if its Friday 7pm it has :)

It all white !!!! I had to scrub my mat and my hands and everything just to make sure it stayed that way lol.............. Mucky Paws and white don't normally mix well.




I mainly used embossing folders and Nestie dies , the sentiment was printed on vellum then quickly sprinkled with detail clear EP to give it some texture xx and lots of die cut vellum swirls and leaves. Made a nice little box too xx

And on a sad note .......due to my other commitments and also ongoing health issues I've had to step down from my DT post at Vintage Elusions and running the challenges in FB group Creative Moments Bloggers Network (sorry cant do the link it wont let me?)

I.d like to take this opportunity to thank them all for the chance to work with them and I wish All the girls continuing success with their new venture and VE xx



Be good
Kath xx

27 comments:

  1. Fabulous Kath....I adore white on white, it's my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....the card is amazing! Sorry to hear you had to stand down from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really beautiful Kath, love white on white always looks classy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white on white, very classy!! I just know I would end up with a smudge on it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card love the use of vellum. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful....
    Sorry you had to step down from DT, but your health comes first Sweetie, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hun, fab card love white on white, sorry you had to give up your dt place ,hope your health improves soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely....I cant work with white either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Kath and well done for keeping it white! I struggle too - I'm a very messy crafter xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely beautiful card and box, Kath. Sorry about the health issues look forward to seeing more of you and your lovely work when you feelup to it. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is beautiful. Sorry you are having health problems x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Kath. I love white on white cards and you have designed this one beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous hun, lovely design and love all white cards but don't do them as I too am a messy crafter:)

    Crafty Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not surprised you had to scrub up before working on this one. Looks super & I hope the person was pleased. Take care of yourself.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely card. White on white always looks elegant and I just adore the embossing and our use of nesties.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card and box kath, never worked white on white, but this is very inspirational, might have to give it a go... I love the flowers and swirls .... Sorry your not well and had to step down, your work is Fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous Kath.
    Love the vellum leaves and swirls - so delicate and elegant.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card - white on white is so classy.
    Sorry to hear health issues have prompted you to step down from your DT post - you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card love white on white looks very elegant and expensive
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card,very ornate.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore white on white and this is an excellent example of how gorgeous it looks. Love it!
    Huggles Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww Kath this is just stunning! :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous and so elegant, I love white on white cards
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning Kath! Well done on keeping it clean!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x