Friday, 24 August 2012

SFTW Challenge 16 - Pearls and Swirls

Morning Peeps

Here's my DT make for
and this week the theme is
Pearls & Swirls.
 
Our sponsor this week is The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Please follow the link to the challenge blog for full deets xx


Here's my contribution

I'm not overly happy with it ....it looked better in my head ha ha think my Mojo had gone for a wander

Stuff Ive Used
Choc Baroque Harlequin Rose stamp set
Rose coloured with a mix of pro markers and Memento's
LEJ Designs backing papers (designed by iccle me)
Couture Creations embossing folder
Tim Holtz swirl die
Crealies leaf die
DI's Vintage photo
Bits from me stash

Hope you can join us xx

Be good
Kathryn xx






17 comments:

  1. I Love this card Kath, love the image and the layout and design is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this card Kath, love the image and the layout and design is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card,the image is gorgeous,loving the flourishes and lace.

    Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kath, I love the image and the soft colours are beautiful
    I hope you have a great weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way that flower embellishment in the swirl picks up the rose image & also the way the brads 9?) on the image reflect the studs on the lace.
    Interesting idea with the die-cut vellum swirl overlay too.
    Paula (PEP)
    Hope you've slept better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this card and the layout xx

    love kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Kath you are so hard on yourself. This is absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful design and I love the text and floral/leaf arrangement Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps and may I just add the papers you designed are beautiful and a delight to work with. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Kath, I love the design and the beautiful image. The embellishments are fantastic.

    Hugs
    Linda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's not a thing wrong with this - it's fabulous.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just beautiful Kath - love that image - fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card. And I totally love your swirls. The almost "ghosted" is such a fab detail to this card.
    Hugs Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love the colour scheme you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Kath, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautyful card and I love the colors.
    Greetings ,Elly

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x