Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Vintage Haberdashery

Hi peeps
Apols for the lateness of this post it should have gone out yesterday but I have been battling with a nasty Trojan and finally managed to sort my PC out YAY

Here's my make

I printed onto Aida .....if your gonna put some through your printer make sure its a good thick one or spritz with starch first ...........then i was going to do a bit of embroidery on it but can i find my silks can I eck ...put them somewhere safe ha ha
so i just coloured with pro markers and stuffed it to give it some volume ha ha (cheater)

Stuff Ive Used
Limited Runs - morning glory digi
Choc Baroque stamp set - haberdashery
Pro markers
pins, buttons  n bits from me stash

Be good
Kath x

20 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Kath;very beautiful. Good to know you got Aida through thanks for the tip. I have tried canvas but always looking for new things I can print on! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Kath not an easy subject for me! But you have made a wonderful job, love all the textures you have created xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would never have thought to print on Aida, how clever are you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never knew that you could print on Aida! Wouldn't dare send it through my printer - it's too temperamental! Great project
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely idea and perfect execution Kath - you are so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kath, I really love the design and the way you have printed the image onto the Aida looks so effective

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!!! I love the idea of printing onto Aida :) Loving the embellishments too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aewsome Kath, great project, love the colours. So clever, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. well you did make do but no mending as far as I can see.....yet! Very interesting idea - are you sure it was the Trojan & not the aida!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love how you made the adia look like you stitched fantastic xxx
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning card xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous idea, love what you have done, would never have guessed the image had been coloured and not stitched x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you have done here.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Kath, such a fabulous idea to print on aida. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card love the use of Aida. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an stunning card love everything about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic idea and a brilliant card xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fabulous design and so pretty Kath. I really love the way you have framed the beautiful image! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x