Monday, 3 September 2012

Good Crafternoon

Hey Peeps

Well the son is settled in Aus and is loving it........... and I'm starting to save for a visit :)

Sorry I've not been around much but with helping David get on his way and friends and family dropping in to check on me, I've been a bit neglectful of you lot .............plus my mojo must have jumped in Davids case ha ha

Anyway here's a quick make I did this morn for a couple of challenges



Stuff Ive used
Little Claire Designs Stamp
Background printed from Serif CA
Nestie shapes
Candi buttons and ribbon

I'm entering it into
Crafty Mess Challenge - Animals with a blue theme
Pan Pastel Challenge - All About Stripes

I made this one for my friends Daughters 18th, suits her down to the ground ha ha


Stuff I've Used
Stampotiques stamp - Linda
DI's - Dusty Concorde, Black Soot
Printed sentiments and Hearts
Bit of net from my stash
Coredinations embossed with a folder ??

Entering into CBN challenge - Purple


Be good xx
Kath

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and the little cat is adorable.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this... Fab colour... The sentiment is very apt for me.. As my 2 girls have been arguing today and if I've heard whatever once I've heard it a hundred times... Kids ( actually they are mini adults... Acting like kids! ) Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB projects and the LINDA image from the second reminds me of the Abby Sciutto character in NCIS!!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utterly different the two - wondered if I was still on the same blog!
    You take care
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards Kath, the kitty one is gorgeous, blue and white always looks so clean and fresh
    and I know a 18yr old, who is just like the image on the second card.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear David has settle down in Aus. Your cards are fabulous hun and it is nice to hear you have your mojo back.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got your mojo back. Two great cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, 2 very different cards Kath. I love the images, the second one is brilliant! Great layouts and colours too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. both fab cards Kath but I adre that second one - its so funny - love it! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are lovely Kath. My favorite is the adorable cat one, the color combo and your design is so fresh and clean which I love! Good Luck for all the challenges you have entered in xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards hun thanx for joining the challenge :D and great to hear your boy is having a ball :D

    luv Ger x
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your sounding very upbeat considering your son has just immigrated, I was devastated when my daughter moved to Canada and couldn't do anything, you have made a lovely job of both these cards. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card, I love that image, just perfect for an 18th card! Thanks for joining us in the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card kath,love them both.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two completely different styles, both look great, thanks for joining in at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card with that cheeky cat and mouse...

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Craftymess.

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Agg so sweet hun, thanks for joying us at craftymess. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! You entered! Both fabby makes, the first one is so adorable and the second one is really quirky and fun, love it. Thank you for joining with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week it's a really pretty make.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x