Monday, 24 September 2012

Just a quickie ...........

Morning Peeps
I meant to blog this last week but was so busy with other bits i forgot Oops.

I've made this for my sons girlie.....its currently whizzing its way to Australia I hope she gets it in time.......

Any hoo I made this mini book following a fabby tutorial by the lovely Cheryl you can find it here
Cheryl's mini book tutorial

I just doubled Cheryl's given dims to make a larger book .......... Hope you like




Stuff Ive Used

One Piece of double sided 12 x 12 card stock (sorry forgots who's)
Die cut chipboard shapes - Stained with Distress Stains or embossed in burnished gold EP
Computer printed sentiment
Stamped sentiment - Chocolate Baroque
Ribbons, Beads etc from me stash
Linen Flower cut with Tim Holtz flower die
Crafty Emblies Buttons
Crop o dile grommets

I had no small rings that Cheryl suggests so i just put a grommet in hole and poked my ribbon through that ! Ive not shown you the last page it was a bit soppy lol xx

This is a quick bangle i made for her too
Just memory wire and glass beads with a few metal spacers and charms :)

 
 
Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx

29 comments:

  1. i LOVE it and im sure she will too, i realy like the colours you chose and the bangle is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kath x and Kaye will love it Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous - she will love them!!
    kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. wow this is gorgeous i love it and the bracele is fab too. Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Kath - you should see me grinning from ear to ear - your way with words is priceless. super little bracelet for a little girl too. Thanks for the link - must have a go at one of those little books.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mini book, and the bracelet is gorgeous I'm sure she will be thrilled with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Hunny this is just brilliant just adore what you have done here,Hun this is stunning with your beautiful attention to detail bless you for,the,kind words hun means such a lot that bracelet is fantastic too love it hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I am welling up:( That sentiment is just soooo lovely x

    Love the Mini Book and the Insert looks fab too:)!
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS. I love the bracelet too:)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful work - both really lovely and I'm sure she'll adore them! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is stunning Kath xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous Kath , love the bangle too.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning project hun, she will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Kath I am sure she will love the mini book and bracelet they are both stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw these are brill and I'm sure she will be delighted with them x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and the bracelet is lovely to x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fantastic love the verse xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. They both lovely Love the verse xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow wow wow fabulous, that will be one happy girlfriend getting those fabulous goodies, they are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowsers, I love it & the bracelet is fabby too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sure she'll be pleased to receive them. I love the bracelet - love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Kath this is absolutely fabulous and the sentiment is just wonderful, she will love it I am sure
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  23. The inside sentiment is fabulous Kath, and your book is gorgeous. I am sure your son's girlfriend is going to love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A fabulous mini book, just love the sentiment. A very pretty bracelet too x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x