Thursday, 25 October 2012

A few Challenge entries ........

Hi Peeps been playing and thought I'd enter a few challenges with my makes

This is for this week Pan Pastel Challenge - the theme is Animals


Stuff I've Used
Sheena Douglass - Silly Moo
Tarnished Brass and Detail Black EP and White UTEE
Vintage Photo DI
Gold Pen and a bit of string


This is for Crafty Mess Challenge - the theme is Halloween


Stuff Ive Used
Black Cat stamp was a freebie in Craft stamper
Tag coloured with Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Black soot DI's
Hand drawn cobweb glittered
and a pompom spider














This is for the Show us your Twinchie challenge the theme is Spooky Stuff



I've used the Black Cat again and embossed it along with the sentiment and just rubbed the orange card with Black Soot DI

And last but not least I'm entering this into the The Game Challenge Blog


They supplied this fabby photo for you to create your makes with for the challenge which this time is themed Punch Buggy :)
I've just used scraps of paper distressed n coloured up with Vintage Photo DIs
A couple of TH stamps and some bits from my stash

Thanks for looking
Be Good
Kath x

23 comments:

  1. fab projects... i love those Sheena stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love them all, the one with the cow on is fab, love that Inca Gold, your twinchis is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Kath,love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. three great projects - love your Twinchie!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three projects here are great Kath, thank you for entering your fab twinchie into our challenge, so simple but effective blending, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are all fabulous, love the cow stamp, fab colours, love the tag and the twinche, the cat is fabulous, love all three and good luck beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 'Le Chat Noir' the colour and shading is beautiful.
    XXX Crafty Mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've certainly been busy Kath, and I love all your creations, especially the twinchie. I love that cat stamp, and have used it a few times in my DT work....good old Craft Stamper mag, ay ;)
    Good luck in the challenge,
    Barbara DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all, Kath. You've certainly been busy!! Wendy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects Kath I love the cow. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome projects Kath, love them alll xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. brilliant projects Kath - love the silly Moo one - perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous projects, especially love the first and last one's x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous projects Kath, I love the vintage card, the layout is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all fabulous Kath:) My favourite is the Cows:) Not easy using animals on cards!!
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of interesting browns here Kath! Love the Spiced Marmalade cat & that super cobweb.
    paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Kath
    these are all lovely the silly moo made me smile at myself lol! That cat is pretty cool for a freebie and I love the twinchie and tag using it. The card for The Game is stunning. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. All creations are lovely! I especially like the halloween tag and inchie...I love Halloween.

    Great job on our challenge! love your floral treatment! Thanks for joining us at THE GAME!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. there all great hun thanks for joining us at craftymess

    ReplyDelete
  20. All three projects are great, love the silly moo design. Thanks for joining in at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You have been busy, these are all fabulous, I do really love those cows though. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous artwork, love the 'Chat Noir' Twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous... Just Fabulous work here Kath, adore our Twinchie! Thanks for joining in our Twinchies Challenge
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x