Tuesday, 2 October 2012

LEJ Designs Challenge No 23 - Steampunk

Morning Peeps

Challenge time again over at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog

This week the theme is
STEAMPUNK
I went "hybrid" with this one
 

Hope you like it

Stuff I've used
LEJ digi -
I took the digi into Craft Artist 2 and built my design up using the steampunk digi kits
then I printed it out and coloured the digi with promarkers and just matted it up on card

The first randomly drawn name will win 4 digi's of their choice from

LEJ Designs



The second will win this fabby alterable box


Hope to see you there
Be good
Kath xx





15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kath, I love Steam Punk, but can never seem to do it myself, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!!! I love my steam punk and will definitely be entering this challenge.

    I am loving your design it is awesome.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know where to start with Craft Artist. Interesting looking buckles which go rather well with the Steampunk.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and just love the layout.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting design. I have the free version of Craft Artist but a friend of mine has got me the paid one (I just have to meet up with her some time to collect it) and now they've brought out a newer one - I can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card, Kathryn.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that's gorgeous.
    hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love that image
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What alovely hybrid and such a good idea combining the two and still colouring in the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT, ITS BRILLIANT AND I LOVE A BIT OF STEAMPUNK. YOU ARE SO CLEVER XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with Avril I love it but can't seem to do it myself lol but love this and the belt and buckle round the sides
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x