Tuesday, 9 October 2012

LEJ Designs Challenge No 24 - Happy Birthday

Hey Peeps
How yawl this fine day ?

Here's my DT make for this weeks challenge over at LEJ Designs challenge blog, it was quite a quick one to do as I seem to be chasing my tail this week, and my mojo has hidden along with my get up and go ha ha



Stuff Ive used
LEJ Designs - Daisy
Gingham bakcing paper and bits printed of CA2
Daisy image cut out n coloured with promarker
Matted on to Sage green card stock

As usual we have 4 digis from the lovely Lindsay up for grabs and a fabby boofle stamp kit on offer from Offered by the equally lovely and talented Cheremane
Please bob over and visit LEJ Designs there are some great Halloween digis in there at the mo


Be Good
Kath x

19 comments:

  1. I love your card Kath the image is coloured beautifully and goes so well with the green check background paper. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the clean and simple look of your card, love the daisies and gingham x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this its lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kath,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love it i don't normally like green but this looks fab.
    hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so classy - love it
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely card Kath and really showcases the daisies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kath, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab fab fab .. great image, love the gingham paper Px

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabbulous Kath - I think this is lovely and perfect for a birthday! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Kath , great image and lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and lovely papers! I love gingham paper and the colour you have chosen is fantastic with the daisies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful hun, love the papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Kath, love the green gingham, yeehaa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. simple but very effective card and love the image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the choice of gingham background and the sage green cardstock on this card. They show off your coloured in digi beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x