Tuesday, 16 October 2012

LEJ Designs Challenge No 25 - Gothic/ dark

Hey Peeps

Challenge Day once again over at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog 
This week the theme is Gothic/ Dark and considering I spent most of my yoof as a punky goth type I really struggle with these types of cards so this was a challenge for me nevermind you lot ha ha

Hope you like

Stuff Ive Used
LEJ Designs - Anathema digi
Drip drop embossing folder
Copious amounts of Black Soot DI
Promarkers
Bit of lace
TH idea-ology chit chat stickers

Our sponsors this week are



QKR Stampede


Please pop in and check out Lindsays designs -  LEJ Designs

Be good
Kath xx



18 comments:

  1. Would never have guessed it was a struggle for you, it's fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rose well to the challenge. I love the background and the image is super. The lace is a lovely touch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Yeah I know what ya mean! I struggle too! It's a bit scarey! Lol love the drippy EF xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love how her eyes match the background. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you rose to the challenge, this is fab, Kath, and I know what you mean, I was a punk and just made my 1st Goth card last week, love when everyone else does them, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has turned out really well . I love what you have done with the back ground and the use of the lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for this challenge - love the touch of lace.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab image and a super card, love it :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous Gothic card Kath! Love the image and your design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. its fabulous Kate, love that image and i love the background, the lace is great, love the design and you have made a fabulous card love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant work kath - loving Lyndsay's new image - your card is just fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kath you have colored the image fabulously and I love the drippy background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Kath, it is such a brilliant image to work with.
    and the embossing folder is super, great minds think alike !!
    janet

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x