Tuesday, 30 October 2012

LEJ Designs DT Post Challenge No 27

Hi Peeps
Challenge Day over at LEJ Designs Challenge blog and this week its anything goes
Heres My DT project I used a sponsor image this time from A day for Daisies
 
The background was made on CA2 and I cut out the mermaid and coloured her with promarkers and add some beadazzles to her hair and scales to make her look more mermaidy ha ha

The first randomly drawn name will win FOUR digi's of their choice from
LEJ Designs



The second randomly drawn name will win a $12 voucher from
A day for Daisies

Hope you can join us
Be good
Kath xx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kathe fantastic card love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, the background is perfect and I love what you've done with the image... I'm chomping at the bit to get my new PC so I can install my CAP2... Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kath,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kath, what a gorgeous card so subtle and beautiful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath, this is gorgeous, I do love what you have done to the image and the background is great
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Kath, I love the image and the delicate colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!!!! Love your card :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, love the image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've built up the layers in this card, and the colour tones tones you've used for it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card Kath love the image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card - great background and lovely image.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and CA2 is brilliant to mix with our card making.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful hun, love the soft colours and the layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layout and wonderful image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, realistic effect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow its fabulous, love the image and the sparkle is brilliant, love the design and the lay out, a gorgeous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x