Friday, 12 October 2012

SFTW Challenge No 19 - Something Spooky

Morning peeps

Yay Challenge day once again over at Stampin for the Weekend
and this time the theme is Something Spooky
 
Here's my DT offering

I just embossed a cobweb onto black card and swiped with silver ink
Used a printed sentiment and a Pumpkin from CA2
Printed the lovely Bugaboo digi out
Coloured with Promarkers then cut her out and layered it all up with sticky pads
And I finally found a use for the bright orange card stock i had ha ha

Very simple but I like it :)

Dont forget your project MUST include a stamped or Digi image to meet our specifications and please only one entry per person. multiple entries wont be counted.  Please check out the blog for prize details from our sponsors

 Bugaboo stamps
 
Simon says Stamp


Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx

12 comments:

  1. fab card Kath - love that image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Kath. I love the image and the embossing looks brilliant

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fab Kath isn't she cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kath ,u done great job on it
    Pauline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRILLIANT!!! I love the spiders web background, the font of the sentiment is awesome and I just love the cute mummy image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the spider web, the printed sentiment and the great Bugaboo digi. I am a great fan of anything Bugaboo! Neat card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween card and that image is adorable

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooky FAB card I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it- I do think that the Orange and Black is so appropriate for Halloween- Great imagwe too.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Halloween card :-) Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)
    http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card with a brilliant image x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x