Tuesday, 27 November 2012

LEJ Designs challenge No 31 - favourite technique

Morning Peeps
It's Challenge day over at LEJ challenge blog and this week the theme is favourite techniques

One of my faves, its quite old fashioned but I still love to do it, I find it quite therapeutic to do ha ha
I've used a quicky glue pen on acetate and lots of glitter to cover Lindsay's snow man image, then mounted him on a CC backgruond abd added the Tim Holtz die cuts x
You need a bit of patience waiting for sections to dry but I love the effect.


The jackpot prize for using one of Lindsay's images in your challenge entry is now at a whopping nine images
So why not pop over and have a browse round the shop LEJ Designs

Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath x

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kath I love the snowman and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kath beautiful card and brilliant technique. Lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your background and the sparkly fabulous snowman! the holly corner just sets it all off perfectly! Great card.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card . I love the glittery card plenty of sparkle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, Kath. Love the image. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Kath....I love using glitter too, but it's following me around the house at the moment, even found some on my plate yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now you're sparkling!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kath, first I must apologise for not commenting quite a while.

    I love love love your card it is a super image and I love how you have glittered to acetate.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Traditional card!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Kath! I love the snowman glittered as he looks really frosty. Great card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous! Love the glitter :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute snowman and I love the holly die cuts x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic idea, although I am not sure I would have the patience :-/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the frosty effect you've got on your snowman. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. FAB card love the image and the holly. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the beautiful vintage feel of this card Kath. The softness of the background and your sparkly and adorable snowman are wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW WOW WOW IT IS FABULOUS AND GORGEOUS LOVE THE GLITTER FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. truly fabulous card, Kath, love it, so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a cute snowman - all friendly and sparkly. Beautiful.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Kath .... Gorgeous card Hun xxx I love it xxx Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x